Trumpchi GS5 wins innovation prize - comment by leading German newspaper ignores all other brands

patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Trumpchi GS5 wins innovation prize - comment by leading German newspaper ignores all other brands

Post by patpending on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:03 am

Cars from China Innovation, your name is Trumpchi
    20.01.2014 · The Chinese car industry wants to conquer the world market — some say it could be sudden, than you think. But even the Chinese that have so far relatively few own ideas.
    By Mark Sameer, Beijing
    Article Pictures (2) Reader reviews (3)

©️ dpa Women and cars - seems to think Chinese find an obvious combination: otherwise everything should be but with the "Trumpchi GS5 SUV" different
    Imminent moment, that China produces a car with which it can bring the Western brands in distress? Consulting firms such as McKinsey, Ernst & young and j. D. power say that it may be sudden, than you think.
    http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=de&to=en&a=http://www.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/autos-aus-china-innovation-dein-name-sei-trumpchi-12759371.html

("The Detroit of China will be Guangzhou!", one of the speakers in Beijing proclaimed enthusiastically).

be careful what you wish for! Wink
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Re: Trumpchi GS5 wins innovation prize - comment by leading German newspaper ignores all other brands

Post by Windy on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:03 am

patpending wrote:
    ("The Detroit of China will be Guangzhou!", one of the speakers in Beijing proclaimed enthusiastically).
    In terms of globally important motor shows, I think the Detroit one has a bit of catching up to do when compared to Guangzhou Exclamation 
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Re: Trumpchi GS5 wins innovation prize - comment by leading German newspaper ignores all other brands

Post by patpending on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:55 am

Windy wrote:In terms of globally important motor shows, I think the Detroit one has a bit of catching up to do when compared to Guangzhou Exclamation 

Wink

This is the Detroit I was thinking of...

Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Windy on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:45 am

patpending wrote:This is the Detroit I was thinking of...
    Maybe catching up was the wrong phrase!

Guangzhou:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:38 pm