Hello from Sussex

    Share
    avatar
    ZTsteve

    Number of posts : 111
    Points : 100
    Reputation : 6
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Location : Sussex

    Hello from Sussex

    Post by ZTsteve on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:43 pm

    Hi everyone

    I'm ZRsteve in 'the other place', but I've got a ZT now.

    So now there are twelve of us. What a select group. Hope we can all get along Laughing

    Steve
    avatar
    patpending

    Number of posts : 3005
    Points : 3948
    Reputation : 53
    Registration date : 2009-02-05
    Location : Surrey

    Re: Hello from Sussex

    Post by patpending on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:50 pm

    ZTsteve wrote:... What a select group. Hope we can all get along Laughing

    Steve
    I share your hope, Steve.

    Mind you, this is the interrent.

    Did you spill my chinese tea? Wink
    avatar
    ZTsteve

    Number of posts : 111
    Points : 100
    Reputation : 6
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Location : Sussex

    Re: Hello from Sussex

    Post by ZTsteve on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:55 pm

    patpending wrote:
    ZTsteve wrote:... What a select group. Hope we can all get along Laughing

    Steve
    I share your hope, Steve.

    Mind you, this is the interrent.

    Did you spill my chinese tea? Wink

    You looking at me, pal? Outside, NOW! lol!
    avatar
    patpending

    Number of posts : 3005
    Points : 3948
    Reputation : 53
    Registration date : 2009-02-05
    Location : Surrey

    Re: Hello from Sussex

    Post by patpending on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:06 pm

    ZTsteve wrote:You looking at me, pal? Outside, NOW! lol!
    so are we already in dire Taiwan straits?

    I love the smilies here! jocolor :farao: afro lol!
    avatar
    Windy
    Admin

    Number of posts : 3322
    Points : 4244
    Reputation : 165
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: Hello from Sussex

    Post by Windy on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:12 pm

    patpending wrote:
    ZTsteve wrote:You looking at me, pal? Outside, NOW! lol!
    so are we already in dire Taiwan straits?

    I love the smilies here! jocolor :farao: afro lol!
    You will be banned for being racist if your not carefull with some of those smilies pat affraid
    And a big welcome to ZTsteve alien
    avatar
    patpending

    Number of posts : 3005
    Points : 3948
    Reputation : 53
    Registration date : 2009-02-05
    Location : Surrey

    Re: Hello from Sussex

    Post by patpending on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:36 pm

    Windy wrote:
    patpending wrote:...
    I love the smilies here! jocolor :farao: afro lol!
    You will be banned for being racist if your not carefull with some of those smilies pat affraid
    And a big welcome to ZTsteve alien
    yes, as for being Egyptist, :farao: I did see "Stargate" for the first time yesterday...

    surely, Windy, you're not alienist... lol! we can also have rabbits albino (or is that a low-energy bulb?), cats cat , pirates pirat and elephants! elephant
    avatar
    richardk

    Number of posts : 935
    Points : 1149
    Reputation : 46
    Registration date : 2009-02-06
    Location : Norfolk

    Re: Hello from Sussex

    Post by richardk on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:56 pm

    Welcome Steve

    Tee hee love that 'low energy light bulb"

    albino
    and me in the bath.... drunken

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hello from Sussex

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:31 am